Because I was hoping those beside me knows me well. Than they do understand how I truly am. What my heart truly desire. How I needed them right now more than anything. Not because I am what they see me meaning I can always be what I am. Even doctors can't cure themselves; and needs other doctor's prescription. Yes, I agree in this world being autonomous/self-sufficient/self-reliant/independent is what a person have to be to survive. But question, is being autonomous heal your loneliness? cure and take care of you when your sick? Comfort you during difficult times? Will encourage and appreciate you? I'm not asking you to take care of me every second of your life. I'm not asking you to appreciate every little thing I do. I'm not asking you to understand me everyday of your life. More than this, I'm not asking you to always be there for there every second, of every minute, and every hour of your life. What I ask is that for you to believe in me. And that whatever may happen, I will always have you when I'm not only down on my knees, but also when my face is deep buried on the ground. That you, in that time, you will be there to help me up and pat my back. No words. Your presence is enough. You is enough. ='(
0 comments