Juneeeee!!! and there's no f***ing classes!!!
Excuse me for that. Its just its been the second week since school started and since there were a lot of changes made, like putting all school activities e.g. Intramurals, Student's Day, College Day's, Recognition Day, Research Congress, and etc. were all moved and done by this month, and regular classes is moved around 2nd-3rd week of July. *sigh* My SPIRIT OF LEARNING has been missing for weeks now. I just don't feel like going to school. T_T This is not a good sign!
Anyways, just today I meet-up with some C-VIPS or shall I say Cebuano VIP'S! It wasn't the first meet-up though but it was still fun. Mingling. Spazzing. Guessing. Eating. Laughing. Though it was a little awkward at first, I admit, you know guys I'm a unsociable type of person but I guess today I just went out of my shell a bit. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Unxa bao?XD RANDOM KAY KOH AIE!!!! I really apologize for my randomness today. Its probably the effect of culture shock at school (because of the changes. >_<) and the meet-up. Since one of the admins of the C-VIPS hosted a guessing game all about our beloved BIGBANG, and winner takes either some A4 posters or waller size photocards. Haha! And fortunately I won some. My win took place a bit late but nah! WHO CARESS!!! I WON THAT'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!XD
A4 poster + 2 wallet size photocards
With some C-VIPS =)
POKER FEZ!!!!
C-VIPS on the First Meet-up June 8, 2012
Pictures thanks to Raine Sausa. ^____^v



0 comments