Remember when I said that I was sick for awhile and even got hospitalized due to "Dengue", while here are some...well...not gruesome, but I'd call it not-so-good-to-look-at pictures. My hands look so poor.XD I used 7 bags of dextrose in 5 days. My best record so far. Ahahaha!!! But honestly, I am very thankful to God that the dengue I got was just a mild one, though it really did knocked me off, plus I was also diagnosed with UTI. Hahaha! Sickly me ha? I'm not. Really! Its just I'm sensitive and I need careful care. =) Also, I am very THANKFUL to my Papa, Lola, Ate Ingga, and Auntie Flor for taking caring of me while I was sick at home, till I got admitted to the hospital, and till I got discharged. And to my friends, who were very encouraging, THANK YOU for all of your support, prayers, and concerns I appreciate it all.
My hands got swollen at that time. Maybe because of I moved too much, I constantly went to the ladies room to my thing.XD






0 comments